- Sight Installation
- Laser/Accessory Installation
- Zeroing (Live fire or bore sighting)
- Frame Alterations (grip & frame stippling)
- Trigger Work/Drop-in Trigger Installation (revolver & semi-automatic)
- Function test/Safety Inspection
- Test Fire
- Cleaning (field strip/Pro-Clean)
- Cerakote Work
** Please be aware that all prices are subject to change at the Alamo’s discretion
- Minimum charge for armory is $19.99 per 15 minutes of work
- Customer agrees to pay for all parts the customer and armorer agree to order and replace
- 1-2 week lead time for in-house work (includes cleanings). Lead times can vary depending on workload
- 4-8 week minimum for manufacture’s return for repair
- Shipping, handling, and insurance fees may vary for warranty return to manufacturer if firearm was not purchased at The Alamo
- Function check/safety inspection with test fire $35.00 and up (cleaning not included).
- Function check/safety inspection for machine guns or 50BMG $35.00 and up (cleaning and test fire not included)
- Test fire for function $5.00-$40.00, (and $55.00 with sight-in, max 35 yds.) for machine gun $40.00
- Bore sight firearm (no live fire) $20.00
- Zeroing with live fire $35.00
- Sight Installation $35.00
- Field strip clean $35.00
- Pro-Clean for heavily rusted guns, minimum $150.00
- Reassemble from parts minimum $50.00
- Remove stuck bullet from barrel or stuck casing from chamber $25.00 per bullet/casing
- Maximum charge for shipping is $50.00 per firearm
- Minimum charge for transfers is $45.00 per firearm
- Assemble AR lower (stock installation not included) $65.00 + at least one-hour labor
- Assemble AR upper (barrel and fore end not included) $65.00 + at least one-hour labor
Alamo Abandoned Property Policy for Armory Repair, Firearms, and Firearms Transfers
- Once notified that the firearm is completed or has been received in the store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up their merchandise.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fee exceeds the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, then the firearm will be considered abandoned and will be put on the floor for resale.