This is a repeating eventmarch 28, 2020 1:30 pm
DESCRIPTION The purpose of this class is to introduce the basic steps to safe, effective holster draw for those who are eventually interested in concealed carry or getting involved with the
The purpose of this class is to introduce the basic steps to safe, effective holster draw for those who are eventually interested in concealed carry or getting involved with the shooting sports. Since the class is for beginners, students will practice draw from outside the waistband only.
- This class is not appropriate for first time shooters!
- Understanding of cardinal rules of gun safety
- Proper two-handed grip
- Ability to rack the slide of a full-size semi-automatic handgun
- Lock the slide back manually using slide stop
- Proper trigger-finger discipline
- Fill magazines
Students who cannot demonstrate these fundamentals will not be allowed to start the course!
- Firearms safety and handling/Range commands
- Steps to drawing from a holster
- Basic handgun presentation
- Reloading from a magazine pouch
WHAT TO BRING
- High quality semi – automatic handgun with a minimum capacity of 8 rounds
- Ejection molded/Kydex OWB (outside waistband) holster
- Eye and ear protection
- Magazine pouch
- At least 3 magazines
- 150 rounds of reliable target ammunition
- Bug spray
- Sun screen
PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING FOR SHOOTING!!!
No low-cut shirts or blouses, or v-necks
No open-toe shoes, flip flops, or sandals. Athletic or active wear preferred
*** If you have detailed questions not covered in description above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Saturday) 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Louland Gun Club
12425 Union Rd
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!