DESCRIPTION Intro to Dynamic Handgun Techniques is conducted on an outdoor facility at Louland Gun Club in South Naples. The course is for the serious student and armed citizen. It emphasizes
Intro to Dynamic Handgun Techniques is conducted on an outdoor facility at Louland Gun Club in South Naples. The course is for the serious student and armed citizen. It emphasizes advanced techniques of drawing from a holster, handgun manipulation, and essential skills needed to effectively defend one’s self with a handgun. Upon completion of the intro course, students can elect to join the second level class, Dynamic Handgun Techniques.
To enter this course students MUST demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Understanding of cardinal rules of gun safety
- Proper two-handed grip
- Ability to rack the slide of a full-size semi-automatic handgun
- Lock the slide back manually using slide stop
- Proper trigger-finger discipline
- Fill magazines
Students who cannot demonstrate these fundamentals will not be allowed to start the course!
- Drawing from a holster, master grip
- Driving the gun, running the front sight
- Proper manipulation of the pistol
- Contact distance
WHAT TO BRING
- High quality semi – automatic handgun with a minimum capacity of 8 rounds
- Ejection molded/Kydex OWB (outside waistband) holster
- Eye and ear protection
- 2 mag pouches or 1 double mag pouch
- At least 3 magazines
- 250-300 rounds of reliable target ammunition
- Bug spray
- Sun screen
PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING FOR SHOOTING!!!
No low-cut shirts or blouses, or v-necks
No open-toe shoes, flip flops, or sandals. Athletic or active wear preferred
*** If you have detailed questions not covered in description above, please contact us at: email@example.com
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Louland Gun Club
12425 Union Rd
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!