DESCRIPTION Come out to Louland Gun Club and learn how to shoot steel challenge. This exciting and fun sport consists of shooting reactive steel plates of varying sizes as fast and
Come out to Louland Gun Club and learn how to shoot steel challenge. This exciting and fun sport consists of shooting reactive steel plates of varying sizes as fast and safely as possible.
WHAT IS STEEL CHALLENGE?
Steel Challenge is a speed shooting competition that consists of eight standardized stages with steel targets ranging in size from 10″ round plates to 24″ square plates. Competitors are scored solely by the time it takes them to complete each stage. The match winner is the competitor with the lowest overall time. There’s nothing more gratifying than hearing that steel ping!
What to bring:
- Firearm, handgun or rifle (with appropriate handgun caliber: .22, 9mm, .38 spl, 40, 45)
- No holsters unless you have your USPSA card and are cleared by range safety officers
- 300-400 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- Extra magazines (5 -6 if possible)
- Safety flag for bolt or cylinder (or one will be provided)
- Ear & eye protection
- Folding lawn chair (not required)
- Water, hat, bug spray, sun tan lotion
For more class information go to alamorange.com or email Scott Donnelly at email@example.com
Directions available at http://www.gunrangenaples.com/
Note to participants
Please find designated “safe table” prior to uncasing firearms
Make sure that when opening your case or bag on the firing line, the barrel must be facing down range at ALL TIMES. Mark your bag or case with some type of distinguishing mark. Example: tape, Velcro patch, pen mark, sharpie, etc
PLEASE WEAR CLOTHING AND FOOTWARE APPROPRIATE FOR A SHOOTING RANGE!!!
- No low cut shirts or blouses, or v-necks
- No open-toe shoes, flip flops, or sandals. Athletic or active wear preferred
- Long pants preferred
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 1:30 pm EST
Louland Gun Club
12425 Union Rd
Alamo Gun Rangeonlineorders@alamorange.com 2390 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, FL 34109