The Alamo Custom Shop can make your dream gun a reality!
Erik Youngquist our gunsmith, can do it all from custom upgrades to complete builds from scratch. Erik graduated from Pine Tech with a degree in Advanced Firearm Repair and Gunsmithing. From re-timing a revolver to barrel porting, action truing to custom millwork- Erik has many years of experience as a professional gunsmith.
Lead times and Prices subject to change. Gunsmith Pricing & General Information
- (Typical) Sight Installation 1-3 Business Days
- Pro Clean 2-7 Business Days
- General Repairs 1-2 Weeks
- Warranty Returns 2-6 Weeks
- Shop Rate Per Hour $75 (For all Custom Gunsmithing and machining services not listed)
Conditions and Exclusions
- We reserve the right to refuse any work, or work we deem would render a firearm unsafe
- We cannot remove or deactivate firearm safeties
- If test firing is requested or required, the test fire is performed using commercially loaded factory ammunition.
- We do not offer Cosmoline removal services.
- Parts affixed with epoxy or high-strength Loctite will incur an additional removal charge
- We cannot service or clean air pistols, airsoft or paintball guns, or ‘non firearms’
- In certain instances, due to a warranty claim or the unavailability of spare parts, we reserve the right to ship a firearm to a manufacture for repair, which may incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- Firearms not clamed after 30 days of notification of completion will incur a storage fee of $30 per month
- All Class III firearms MUST include a copy of proper ATF/NFA forms when dropped off
General Firearm Services
- Minimum Lathe / Mill machining fee $45
- Function check / Safety inspection (test fire not included) $25
- Function check / Safety inspection – machine gun or 50BMG (test fire not included) $35
- Function check / Safety inspection with test fire (Excluding Machine gun or 50BMG, does not include Cleaning) $25-75
- Test fire for function (no sight in) $35 Test fire for function, machine gun $55
- Test fire and sight in (maximum of 35 yards) $45
- Bore sight firearm (no live fire) $15
- Ultra sonic Clean – complete detail strip, ultrasonic lube parts inspection and reassemble $50
- Ultra sonic Clean – Machine guns, ‘Heavily accessorized’ AR-15, .50 BMG rifles, double barrel shotguns and rusted guns $75
- Pro Clean – Heavily rusted guns ($150 Minimum, prepaid) Shop rate
- Reassemble Guns from parts, minimum charge $50
- Remove stuck bullet from barrel (per Bullet) or stuck casing from chamber $25
- Warranty return to manufacturer if firearm is not purchased here (plus shipping and insurance) $varies
- Assemble AR lower (does not include stock installation) $65
- Assemble AR Upper (does not include barrel or fore end) $45