Make your dream gun a reality!
Erik Youngquist our gunsmith, can do it all from custom upgrades to complete builds from scratch. Erik graduated from Pine Tech with a degree in Advanced Firearm Repair and Gunsmithing. From re-timing a revolver to barrel porting, action truing to custom millwork- Erik has many years of experience as a professional gunsmith.
- (Typical) Sight Installation 1-3 Business Days
- Pro Clean 2-7 Business Days
- General Repairs 1-2 Weeks
- Warranty Returns 2-6 Weeks
- Shop Rate Per Hour $75 (For all Custom Gunsmithing and machining services not listed)
Conditions and Exclusions
- We reserve the right to refuse any work, or work we deem would render a firearm unsafe
- We cannot remove or deactivate firearm safeties
- If test firing is requested or required, the test fire is performed using commercially loaded factory ammunition.
- We do not offer Cosmoline removal services
- Parts affixed with epoxy or high-strength Loctite will incur an additional removal charge
- We cannot service or clean air pistols, airsoft or paintball guns, or ‘non firearms’
- In certain instances, due to a warranty claim or the unavailability of spare parts, we reserve the right to ship a firearm to a manufacture for repair, which may incur additional shipping and handling charges
- All Class III firearms MUST include a copy of proper ATF/NFA forms when dropped off
- Once notified that the firearm is completed or has been received in the store, the customer will have 60 days to pick up their merchandise
- After 60 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected
- Once the storage fee exceeds the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, then the firearm will be considered abandoned and will be put on the floor for resale