This 8-hour course teaches students how to assemble their own Armalite LTC16 rifle. All students will be guided through their build by Marine Corps veteran, master armorer, and engineer Aaron Christiano.
Students will learn:
- Complete assembly of the AR platform
- Component selection & technical specifications
- Tool selection & usage
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting malfunctions
- Cycle of operation
- How to perform basic function test of the rifle
AR15 Kit Includes:
- All components & parts to complete an Armalite LTC 16 rifle
- Tools are provided for the duration of the course
Aaron has worked as a mechanical engineer and also has a degree for both software and electrical engineering.