Range Waiver Form
Everyone using the shooting lanes or a firearm on our range MUST fill out a Range Waiver Form.
To save time, you can fill out and submit the waiver form online to save you time before you shoot on the range.
Range Waiver Form
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded
- Keep all un-holstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire
- Be responsible at all times
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time. Wash your hands each time you leave the range
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately
- Be sure all firearms are safe to operate
- Know and understand the operating mechanism and safety feature of the firearms you intend to use
Range Waiver Form
- Use only the correct and safe ammunition for your firearms.
- THE ALAMO RANGE REQUIRES THE USE OF NEWLY MANUFACTURED COMMERCIAL AMMUNITION AT ALL TIMES ON THE RANGE
- ARMOR-PIERCING, TRACER OR STEEL-CORE AMMUNITION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- THE USE OF HOME-MADE RELOADED AMMUNITION IS PROHIBITED ON ANY RANGE AT ALL TIMES.
- Shotgun: #4 shot and larger allowed on the upstairs range only. No Steel Shot is allowed.
- Shooters agree to thoroughly check to be sure they a using the correct ammunition at all times.
Alamo Range Code of Conduct
- All patrons of the Alamo will be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction they cause to Alamo property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. All firearms must be cased and uncased on the shooting table only.
- All firearms that are not holstered must be cased and unloaded when being removed from your lane
- Keep the action open and firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire
- If you have more than one firearm, use only one at a time. When finished properly case the unloaded firearms and its ammunition before uncasing the next one.
- Fire from within the booth only. All others are to be behind the firing line to maintain a safe condition
- Use only official target properly attached to the backer
- Targets with recognizable faces are not to be used
- Upon the command CEASE FIRE: Stop all shooting IMMEDIATELY and await commands from the range officer
- Shooters may only collect their own brass behind the firing line. Collecting other shooters brass or brass forward of the firing line will not be tolerated.
- It is strictly prohibited to draw from the holster, use a sling of any kind, remove the counter or gate at any time for any reason unless accompanied by an Alamo employee. Holster Qualification and Sling Deployment classes are available: See an Alamo employee for more information.
- Members who desire to shoot from the holster with handguns must be holster qualified through Alamo instructors and pay a one-time fee of $25 or successfully complete the Alamo Holster Presentation Class
- Members who desire to shoot from different positions with long guns must be tactical qualified through Alamo instructors and pay a one-time fee.
- Shooters will obey the instructions of the Range Safety Officer at all times. Failure to do so may result in the immediate removal of the shooter from the range without refund.