ALAMO RANGE RETURN POLICY
- Please take time to inspect all firearms thoroughly before filling out your 4473. Once a new firearm is transferred to an individual it is considered used, even if is unfired.
- All firearms purchased from The Alamo are NOT returnable or refundable. The Alamo will handle all warranty claims including Armorer labor, freight, and transfer fees for the first year after the purchase of a NEW firearm as a service to our loyal customers. Used firearms purchased at The Alamo will be evaluated by our Armorer and will be repaired at no cost to the customer for a period of 30 calendar days.
- The Alamo will gladly accept returns on accessories within 10 business days of purchase with receipt of original purchase. Refunds will be issued back to our customers in the same manner as the original purchase. Cash refunds over $100.00 will be refunded via check within 14 calendar days of return.
- All returns MUST be in new undamaged condition in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration included with the product.
- For hygienic reasons, The Alamo cannot accept returns on the following products: next to body holsters such as bellybands, apparel that has been worn/laundered/without tags, Can-Can specialized female holsters, and all ear and eye protection.
- For safety and liability reasons The Alamo cannot accept returns of the following: Ammunition, primers, smokeless powder, exploding targets, and any other explosive or hazardous materials including cleaning fluids.
- Any product that is cut out of its cardboard or plastic “clamshell” type packaging.
The Alamo reserves the right to refuse to accept the return and issue a refund of any item which does not conform to the above guidelines or is deemed to be repackaged in a fraudulent manner.