The Alamo is happy to provide both incoming and outgoing transfers for our customers.
To initiate an incoming transfer, please contact our Transfer Agent with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The make and model of the firearm
- An order number if relevant
- The name of the dealer or individual who will be shipping the firearm
- The senders phone and email address or phone and fax number
You can contact our Transfer Agent by phone or email:
239-593-0232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alamo Transfer Policies and Fees
Title 1: $45, $25 Members, free for Presidential members
Class 3: $150, $75 Members, free for Presidential members
Please note that your firearm(s) will be available for pickup only after you have been contacted by an Alamo employee. UPS/FedEx delivery notification does not mean that the item is ready for pickup. All transfers will be processed in the order in which they were received. This may take up 1-2 business days.
- A valid Florida driver’s license or ID card with your current and physical address on it is required for all incoming transfers
- FDLE requires a 3-day waiting period for pick-up on handguns (excluding weekends and holidays), unless a valid Florida concealed firearms license is presented
- Firearms that have not been picked up after 30 days will be subject to a $5/day storage fee
- We are happy to accept transfers from both FFL dealers and private individuals. However, any transfer received from an individual cannot be processed without a copy of the sender’s driver’s license with their current and physical address on it. Please be sure that the seller is aware of this before shipping your item.
Range & Rentals
The Alamo by Lotus Gunworks is the south Florida shooting destination you have been waiting for!
Our nationally recognized training classes are for everyone... no matter the skill level or experience.
Become a VIP
Step Up To A New Level of Shooting Experience. For those who appreciate and demand the finer things in life.