The Alamo is happy to provide both incoming and outgoing transfers for our customers.
To initiate an incoming transfer, please contact our Transfer Agent with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The make and model of the firearm
- An order number if relevant
- The name of the dealer or individual who will be shipping the firearm
- The senders phone and email address or phone and fax number
You can contact our Transfer Agent by phone or email:
239-593-0232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alamo Transfer Policies and Fees
Title 1: $45, $25 Members, free for Presidential members
Class 3: $150, $75 Members
Please note that your firearm(s) will be available for pickup only after you have been contacted by an Alamo employee. UPS/FedEx delivery notification does not mean that the item is ready for pickup. All transfers will be processed in the order in which they were received. This may take up 1-2 business days.
- A valid Florida driver’s license or ID card with your current and physical address on it is required for all incoming transfers
- FDLE requires a 3-day waiting period for pick-up on handguns (excluding weekends and holidays), unless a valid Florida concealed firearms license is presented
- Firearms that have not been picked up after 30 days will be subject to a $5/day storage fee
- We are happy to accept transfers from both FFL dealers and private individuals. However, any transfer received from an individual cannot be processed without a copy of the sender’s driver’s license with their current and physical address on it. Please be sure that the seller is aware of this before shipping your item.